Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tiffany's Boxes




We've had a lot of heart shaped Valentine's day shots over the last couple of years, but this year we have something even more creative- A SQUARE! Though I'm pro-valentines day, and any occasion that promotes the color combination of pink and red, this jello shot represents the gross ($$$) side the holiday that we can't really relate to. You see, we're being, like, ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife!

This shot is one of our standard flavored-vodka-and-sweetened-condensed-milk recipes*. This is with grape vodka, for no particular reason. The boxes are made with two different pieces, the lids are a little less thick than the bases. The bows are drawn on with white gel food coloring as neat as I can possibly manage (so, not very). The rings are a choking hazard, so make sure you serve these early in the night!


 *Super easy: dissolve an envelope of gelatin in 1/4 cup of water, add a 1/4 cup of SCM, any food coloring, and a 1/2 cup of vodka. Do a test run to make sure they come out to YOUR PARTICULAR TASTE (see "this is how we do it" on the right column.

small rings $.80 a dozen.



28 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you use for your mold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What food coloring did you use to get that color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's a really amazing. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Admin, I hope are fine. I'm your one of biggest fan, I like to read your blogs and I'm also shared your blogs with my family members and friends. I hope infuture you'll publish more blogs like your old ones. Please accept my thanks from behalf of me and from my family and friends.


    1947 Housing Islamabad
    Capital Smart City
    Lahore Smart City
    New Metro City Gujar Khan
    Skip Hire Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll write a nice post by quoting your post. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the info. I located the information very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep up the good work you are doing here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Blog is awesome. Really appreciate your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s exceptionally useful and you are clearly extremely proficient around there

    ReplyDelete
  12. That’s a brilliant story you posted. I will come back to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed browsing this weblog posts. Hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please keep us up to data like this. Thanks for sharing and Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello very nice article!! Excellent & Wonderful. I’ll bookmark this website.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am interested in this area Great site that know some community forums. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. its an amazing website, I really enjoy reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw, this was an extremely nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I’m trying to find issues to improve my website!I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...