Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grapes of Math











The Grapes of Math
Agar Agar
White Grape Juice
White wine
Absolut Vodka
Lemon and Lime Zest
grapes (cut into numerals and mathematical symbols)

*TRUE STORY

As I was cleaning out my room the other day I found my 11th grade lit final. I've heard that you're never old until you stop learning so I gave the dust covered paper another read. The synopsis follows...


"The Grapes of Wrath is a touching story about two numerals that fell in love over a glass of wine and a vodka rocks. They showed us that true love conquers all in the face of adversity and lemon zest is delicious. I think."

I might have spent more time studying the fascinating variety of Jell-O flavors than I should have at that point in my life.

*some of these statements are not in fact true. In fact, none are true. I hate cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. best summary of grapes of wrath i've ever heard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...