Thursday, November 10, 2011

ClemenThyme



It's the Thyme of the Season...
When Love runs High

We know many people believe that spring is the time for love running high, but we personally feel extra loving as the temperature cools and you just want to hug up on some warmth. In honor of this very special time we made some Thyme infused simple syrup. We combined it with clementine peel infused vodka and fresh squeezed Clementine juice in order to help increase vitamin C intake.

Gotta fend off those sniffles if you want your warmth to share a kiss.




The Clementhyme:
Knox
Thyme Simple Syrup (instructions below 'read more')
Clementine peel infused vodka
Fresh squeezed Clementine juice





Additionally, you can hollow out one
of your Clementine segments and use
the rind as a lovely Jell-o shot Conduit.



For the thyme simple syrup:
Put 1 cup of sugar in a bowl.
Add your fresh thyme.
(We used approximately 20 five inch sprigs.)
Add one cup hot water.
Allow to cool.
When the syrup has your desired thyme flavor strain into a jar.

5 comments:

  1. Woah.....this will warm me up. Extra Vodka please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know if Lemoncello could work and how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! I wouldn't replace the vodka entirely because Limoncello and Thyme simple syrup would possibly be too much sweetness (if that's even possible). I think the orange peel vodka would balance that out a bit. Give it a shot and let us know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds pretty good to me. This is my first visit to your blog. so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that.You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...